Matamata_Logo
Screen Shot 2016-06-30 at 1.22.32 PM

LOCATION

Rewa Street

Matamata
Ph 07 888 8145

HOURS

MONDAY to FRIDAY

 7.00am to 5.00pm
SATURDAY
8.00am to 12.00pm

Screen Shot 2016-06-30 at 1.27.16 PM

Welcome

Matamata Timber & Hardware Ltd is a member of the Buildlink Group since 2004.

Our main area of trade is based on the builder (approx 70%) followed by the farming & D.I.Y areas giving us the remaining 30%.

We''re Rural People too

Products

TIMBER: Radiata pine
  Macrocarpa railway sleepers
  roundwood (posts, strainers, poles)

FENCING: all electric fencing materials
  pool & school fencing

MASONRY: Holcim, Firth & Monier bricks, blocks, paving
  & retaining, cement, Easycrete, Fastset,
  Mortarmix, builders mix, bricklayers sand,
  crusher dust

STEEL: nails, reinforcing mesh, deformed rod, high
  tensile deformed rod, tie wire, pre-welded
  footing starters

PANEL PRODUCTS: Winstones, James Hardie, IBS &
  Laminex panel ranges

HARDWARE: good range of tools & general builders
  hardware

SPECIAL PRODUCTS: tip truck, hi-ab and forklift hire

You are viewing the text version of this site.

To view the full version please install the Adobe Flash Player and ensure your web browser has JavaScript enabled.

Need help? check the requirements page.


Get Flash Player